If your question isn't listed below, please contact us
- Yes. We will help you source stock photos from different sites. We also have photographers and videographers available to produce chargeable custom photography and videos for your website.
- We work with a broad range of company types across many business industries [real estate, technology, food, apparel, health + beauty, travel, finance, arts, fair trade, and more.
- Over the last years, we’ve helped businesses improve customer service, market their products, and attract customers. Functionality requests range from basic to advanced. Our team takes the time to get to know your industry, organization, and competitors to ensure your site supports all of your goals.
- The project starts with a 50% deposit. Once we have completed and fulfilled our scope, the other 50% is collected and your website is then scheduled for launch.
- The cost of a website can vary depending on various factors, just like the cost of a house may vary depending on your unique needs.
- MA Design was officially founded in 2014 by CEO and founder Mohamed Abbas who has a previous experience of more than 10 years. You can learn more on our about page.
- That’s why we are here. You can learn about our time proven process through your experience with us.
- Yes. We can include copy writing and editing in all of our proposals. We also build your sitemap and help structure the foundation of your website in the planning stages.
- Yes! Everything that we build will be 100% owned by you. Most of our clients stay with us for the life of the website. But if for any reason you decide you want to take your site to another hosting service and get another company to service the site, we will assist you in making the transition as effortlessly and efficiently as possible. The website is yours after all, and we want you to take it wherever you go.
- No. We only support websites that we have fully built. We have this policy so that we can 100% stand behind everything that we craft. There are issues of liability of multiple programmers touching the same code over time.
Q. What platform do you build your websites on?
- Our clients work directly with our team through a head of the team. Who that will be depends on your project needs and what stage of the process you are in during the project.
- Our standard websites take approximately 30 days to create. Our E-commerce (online store) websites take approximately 45 days to create. This time will vary from project to project.